Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ahh! The World Series

There's nothing more American than the World Series. Unlike the NFL where every game matters, Major League Baseball bores most of us to death by June. Does the Nationals-Reds game really matter in the middle of May? NO. But the World Series...is true sports viewing pleasure...especially this year. It will be played at Fenway Park, the most famous ball field in the game. I'd give my left toe to be there!

Thank you baseball!
+ + +
Check out the 23-foot Jason Taylor robot! This guy already looks big enough in that Peyton Manning commercial, we don't need a rbot. The fins could use this bot. I don't understand the marketing logic behind this. Hey brits, let me know why this amuses you....and me.
+ + +

By the way, it's now 10-1 Red Sox cruising, forget what I said about the World Series being great.

1 comment:

Phillip Santillan said...

So I just realized that I don't know as much about sports as I thought I did. I didn't know who Heat was, but the story is funny. I followed the site to "The Coach is Killing Me" and both cried and laughed while I read it. Cried because I now realize that the Chargers probably won't make the playoffs, and laughed because it's so clear to everyone else that bringing in the "Norv" was a bad idea!