Friday, February 15, 2008

Kurt Busch vs. Tony Stewart

By it's very nature, Nascar is pretty boring. Monotonous left turns for 3 straight hours. I'm a NASCAR fan, but I really will only watch a race the last 20 laps. Anything before that is like watching a Spurs-Rockets game in November. Meaningless. All of the top drivers pace themselves and just try to keep from wrecking the first 2 1/2 hours. You can be in first place the entire race, crash on the last lap...finish 40th!

So...the Nascar marketing masterminds must spin their web of intrigue. That is where the Tony Stewart vs. Kurt Busch soap opera begins.



+ + + + +

Remember when the Patriots were supposed to go 19-0? Well, some kids in Nicaragua got to enjoy some keep Pats 19-0 gear. Thanks Patriots, first SpyGate and now your throwing off your faulty clothing to some third world kids?

1 comment:

Victor Perea said...

I love it...I've never been a fan but after last night's race, I'm hooked. Plus I'm involved in a fantasy race group which makes it more exciting.

btw...looking forward to the next Adventure.