Monday, January 28, 2008

Rudy Gay Slam Dunk Promotion

Alright B-Ballers! Polish off those outrageous new Jordans you bought for $230 and fire up the video camera. Rudy Gay of the Memphis Grizzlies (yes they have an NBA team) is asking for your help to win this years Sprite NBA Slam Dunk contest. Rudy says he'll pick the best YouTube dunk submitted and then copy it as his dunk for the contest.

I'm gonna use my kids little tykes hoop and go ballistic. Stay tuned for that footage in the coming week. Send me yours and I'll post it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your sports blog and thought you may be interested in entering my NFL auto accessories giveaway in honor of the Super Bowl! You can enter by leaving a comment here:

http://www.diaryof1.com/2008/01/28/super-bowl-xlii-giveaway-auto-accessories/

Thanks - Go Giants!!