Sunday, January 13, 2008

Manning Up

As I watched the Cowboys vs. Giants game today I found myself rooting for the Giants. I'm not a fan of either team, but do tend to root for the Manning brothers. Brother, Peyton lost earlier in the day, which I don't blame because he had to try and put together a last minute scoring drive without the help of either Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne. He still almost pulled it off.

It was good to see Eli step it up and shake that crazy monkey off his back. Eli and the Giants defeated the Bucs last weekend and the favored Cowboys this past Sunday. For once, Eli has stolen the limelight from older brother Peyton.

I'd like to see what Tiki Barber has to say now! Despite what the Giants do next weekend in Green Bay, I still credit Eli with defeating many odds and shutting some people up. I'll be pulling for Eli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pulling for Eli and the GEEEEEEE-MEN to beat the Pasies!