Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Flatlining

I'm turning back and forth between the Saints/Bills game and Patriots/Bucs game...bored out of my gizzard. I'd rather be watching a Boa Constrictor eat a deer on the Discovery Channel. What is it about the NFL preseason that just makes you feel like your watching MLS soccer? Any minute now all the starters will be sitting for the last 3 quarters and then I'm just watching NFL Europe players in different uniforms. Make it stop.

I'm just waiting for someone in my fantasy football league to tell me they know this years "sleeper" cause they saw some no-name rush for 15 yards in the 4th quarter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, man. It's excruciating to watch, I haven't been able to stomach much. That being said, for us Dolfans, there is a reason to watch the entire game tonight. Word around camp is that this is the best draft class since that guy who drives number 48 was running the show... what?! oh, that's not the same guy? oops. Anyway, watch for LB Abraham Wright, the Fins last pick in the draft. Teammates are saying that this guy is a star in the making, oh yeah, his favorite book... the Bible. Which brings me to my next point, character. Coach Cameron has instilled a level of character not seen in this team since the Shula years. My final point is Coach Cameron himself. I don't expect a whole lot from the offense in the first preseason game, but we should see some movement in the right direction for the first time in a long time.